TCI is a rapidly growing financial service product. It is becoming an essential tool in trade finance, risk mitigation, business development, corporate governance and credit management. TCI also has important consequences for a bank’s capital adequacy requirements. As this essential business tool is becoming more popular in Singapore, credit insurers and insurance brokers would require expertise in handling TCI and this course enables them to acquire the relevant basic level of knowledge and skills.
• Those who Intend to work in the Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) industry, either as a specialist TCI broker or an underwriter, who wish to enhance their knowledge and broaden their skill base via an appropriate certification.
• Those in banking, trade finance, reinsurance, corporate governance etc. who want to gain an introductory knowledge about credit insurance.
• Trade Credit Insurance – Introduction
• Risks Covered In Short-And Medium-/Long-Term Cover
• “Comprehensive” Policy Types
• Alternative And Specialist Structures / Structured Trade Credit
• Medium-And Long-Term Credit Insurance
• Project Finance
• Reinsurance Principles And The Basic Types Of Reinsurance Used By Credit Insurers
• An Introduction To Political Risk Insurance
Access provided for 1 month from confirmation of payment receipt.
SCI Online Global Classroom
1 CPD hour
Registration will close once all available places have been filled.
Fee Per Participant
(Inclusive of 7% GST)
*The SCI Member Company fee will apply to employees and/or agents of companies being former contributors of the Association for Insurance Advancement or donors of the SCI Building Fund.