This course is suitable for Insurance Executives/Assistants, Agents,Brokers, Call Centre and Front-line Staff, including those whose job responsibilities require a basic understanding of the main Commercial General Insurance classes.
A Certificate of Completion, powered by Blockchain, will be awarded by SCI to successful completers of the course.
Completion Requirements for the award of the Certificate of Completion:
1. Complete all the modules; and
2. Score at least 75% for the quiz;
Online learning programmes are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund and cancellation once payment has been made.
Click here for Brochure
After completing the 4 modules, you may like to register and sit for the ComGI examination in SCI.
1. Property and Business Interruption
2. Liability and Motor Insurance
3. Marine, Aviation, Construction and Engineering Insurance
4. Pecuniary, Foreign Worker, Group Personal Accident Insurance and Insurance Bonds
Access provided for 1 month from confirmation of payment receipt.
SCI Online Global Classroom
4 CPD Hours
Registration will close once all available places have been filled.
Fee Per Participant
(Inclusive of 7% GST)
*The SCI Member Company fee will apply to employees and/or agents of companies being former contributors of the Association for Insurance Advancement or donors of the SCI Building Fund.