This course is suitable for all life and general insurance intermediaries and company staff
members who are involved in any Health Insurance products including:
Medical Expense Insurance
Disability Income Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Managed Healthcare Insurance
A Certificate of Completion, powered by Blockchain, will be awarded by SCI to successful completers of the course.
Completion Requirements for the award of the Certificate of Completion:
1. Complete all the modules; and
2. Score at least 75% for the quiz;
Online learning programmes are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund and cancellation once payment has been made.
Click here for Brochure
Each module forms part of a 4-modular series on Health Insurance (HI).
1. Overview of Healthcare Environment and Financing in Singapore & MAS 120
2. Health Insurance: Typical Products
3. Health Insurance: Common Policy Provisions, Pricing and Underwriting
4. Health Insurance: Financial Needs Analysis and Case Studies
Access provided for 1 month from confirmation of payment receipt.
SCI Online Global Classroom
4 CPD Hours
Registration will close once all available places have been filled.
Fee Per Participant
(Inclusive of 7% GST)
*The SCI Member Company fee will apply to employees and/or agents of companies being former contributors of the Association for Insurance Advancement or donors of the SCI Building Fund.